- Free domain
- Best Shared Hosting
- One of the few hosting providers to offer 100% uptime guarantee
- Excellent customer support
- Offers an extensive range of high-performance hosting plans.
- HostGator Windows Hosting Available
- Excellent shared hosting offering
- Useful site-building software
- Multiple server locations
- Free SSL and CDN
- Excellent customer support
- High uptime guarantee
- Fast load speed
- Best Managed WordPress Hosting
Compare Web Hosting Plans Plans
What is the Best Website Hosting Plan USA? There are many things to keep in mind when building a new website. You need to plan its design, create high-quality content, and – most important – choose the hosting provider. The health of your website relies on the hosting service you use.
But what are the best hosts for WordPress? There are so many to choose from – HostGator, Siteground, Bluehost, and many more. Whichever hosting provider you are going to choose, keep in mind the three main factors of a #1 Best hosting 2021:
- Uptime – should be more than 99.94%;
- Speed – the average load time should be less than one second;
- Customer Support – it should be easy for you to find the answers to WordPress related questions.
Speed and uptime results vary on various factors, such as your website size, your hosting plan, and the number of visitors. So, what web hosting solution should you choose for your website? Read on, and you will find the answer!
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We tesat each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best web hosting plans. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Bluehost – BlueHost Web Hosting Review
Bluehost is one of three official WordPress recommended hosting providers. It is also one of the biggest web hosts in the world. This company offers an extensive range of hosting packages for both beginners and large corporations.
- Free domain;
- No hidden charges;
- Upselling Addons;
- Higher domain renewal price.
Bluehost was founded in 1996 and continually developed to become the most popular web hosting provider in the world. More than two million websites are powered by Bluehost.
Websites hosted by Bluehost are usually loaded in less than two seconds. It is not the best result, but it is still faster than 85% of websites. There are numerous speed optimization tips and caching plugins you can use if the page load speed is not fast enough for you.
Bluehost servers remain stable even at peak traffic, and this host always tries to decrease the website’s downtime to the minimum, so you do not have to worry about it.
Bluehost Support and Customer Service
Bluehost has a dedicated support team ready to help you with any issues you may encounter. Moreover, the company maintains a large library of step by step guides, articles, and video tutorials you can use to solve your problem.
However, Bluehost does not have ticket-based support since the company decided to focus on the personal approach of phone-based and live chat support.
Bluehost offers three shared WordPress hosting packages:
- Basic: $2.95 per month, renews at $7.99 per month;
- Plus: $5.45 per month, renews at $10.99 per month;
- Choice Plus: $5.45 per month, renews at $14.99 per month.
All Bluehost WordPress plans include:
- Automatic WordPress updates;
- Secure configuration of login details;
- Automatic WordPress installation;
- $200 marketing credit;
- A WordPress staging environment;
- A free domain for one year.
Liquid Web Hosting Reviews – The Highest Uptime
Liquid Hosting is not the McDonald’s of web hosting; it is more like a fine-dining restaurant. You will like its exceptional server stability and speed. This company emphasizes high performance and world-class customer support, so the prices can be higher than their competitors.
- One of the few hosting providers to offer 100% uptime guarantee;
- Excellent customer support;
- Offers an extensive range of high-performance hosting plans.
- Knowledge base could be better designed;
- Only advanced plans (no shared hosting).
Liquid Web Hosting started its work in 1997, and now more than 32,000 companies, including Motorola and The Home Depot, are their clients. Liquid Web’s hosting plans may seem quite expensive, but you will be surprised by the quality you get back.
High-End Web Hosting
The company offers numerous types of professional hosting. They can be grouped into three categories:
- Dedicated Hosting
- Cloud VPS Hosting
- Managed WordPress Hosting
Let’s take a closer look at the Liquid Web’s WordPress Hosting.
Managed WordPress Hosting
Liquid Web helps you to avoid annoying WordPress code bloat that can slow your site down, as the company uses technology optimized for fast WordPress performance.
Servers Optimized for WordPress
Liquid Web has custom-built servers that increase your load speed by about ten times when compared to generic servers. So your website will load much faster.
Liquid Web uses several advanced technologies to provide you with such fast load speed. They include:
- PHP 7 (Superior in security in speed to other PHP versions);
- SSD storage (SSD are more reliable and much faster than HDDs);
- Automatic image compression.
Liquid Web’s Performance
Liquid Web guarantees a 100% power and network uptime backed by unbelievable 1000% compensation for downtime. The company publishes its uptime history on its website, so you can always check it.
However, Liquid Web customers often have problems with the load speed. It is not the fastest hosting provider on the market, and your website can load quite long. Still, the load time usually does not exceed 500 ms in most U.S. locations and 2 s in other parts of the world.
Liquid Web offers 24/7 100% human customer support. They guarantee response times of under 59 seconds for live chat and phone calls, and under 59 minutes for ticket support. Besides, you can try to solve your problem using a comprehensive knowledge base with step-by-step instructions.
Live Chat Support
Live Chat Support is one of the ways to contact the support team. You will get an almost instant response, and the support agent will help you solve your issue.
The ticket support also works well, and the support team usually responds in a few minutes.
Liquid Web is not the most affordable hosting service on the market. Sometimes, the highest-tier hosting plans of other companies are cheaper than the lowest-tier Liquid Web plans.
You will have to pay at least $19.00 for Managed WordPress hosting plan and at least $199 for the cheapest dedicated server. The reason for that is that Liquid Web focuses mainly on providing infrastructure for companies of a larger scale, and their hosting packages tend to be all-inclusive.
HostGator – Best For Novice Webmasters
Everyone who thinks of starting a business, whether it is a simple blog or a fully functioning online store, needs a website. HostGator is a top choice for novice webmasters who have never heard of web hosting. This hosting service is quite intuitive and easy to use, so it is a good place to start.
- Great for novice webmasters;
- Excellent shared hosting offering;
- Good customer service;
- Useful site-building software;
- A variety of feature-packed hosting plans;
- Outstanding uptime.
- No VPS hosting for Windows.
Shared Web Hosting
In the shared web hosting setup, several websites share the resources of one server (hence the name). It is the cheapest type of website hosting since the performance of your site depends on the traffic of other websites that use your server. You need to go to the dedicated hosting routes or VPS if your website requires more server resources.
HostGator offers Windows- or Linux-based shared hosting plans perfect for small- and medium-sized companies. You will get unlimited disc space, email addresses, data transfers, and databases, plus support for e-commerce platforms and content management systems for as little as $10.95 per month.
Dedicated Web Hosting
If you want your website to exist on a server all by itself, you need to choose dedicated web hosting. Although this type of web hosting is more expensive, it is also more powerful.
HostGator users have to pay a minimum of $119 per month for HostGator’s dedicated server, but it is worth it. For this price, you will get unlimited monthly data transfers, 32GB of RAM, and up to 1TB of SSD storage.
VPS Web Hosting
If you want more server power than what shared web hosting offers, you may choose Virtual Private Server hosting. It costs more than shared hosting, but you get more server power in return. HostGator VPS hosting options are a good choice if you have specific requirements or expect high traffic volumes.
Cloud Web Hosting
Cloud web hosting is another cheap option that shares the resources your website needs to operate across several servers. Your website will not be limited to physical server constraints, so you can scale resources in real-time. For less than $20, you get a dedicated IP address, 6GB of RAM, and six CPU cores.
WordPress Web Hosting
HostGator offers three WordPress web hosting plans: Starter, Standard, and Business. All plans come with an optimized WordPress hosting environment and page caching. Besides, you can install the content management system onto any of the company’s servers.
Excellent Uptime Results
HostGator is exceptionally stable. It will not go down even if the traffic to your website is extremely high. You do not have to worry about your website hosted by HostGator going down for an extended time.
- Starter plan ($14.95 per month) offers unlimited email, 50GB of disk space, the ability to host one WordPress site, and 25,000 monthly visits;
- Standard plan ($20.95 per month) offers 150GB of storage, 200,000 visits per month, and two WordPress sites;
- Business plan ($27.95 per month) offers unlimited storage, 300,000 monthly visits, and three WordPress sites.
SiteGround – Best Price
Siteground is one of the most recommended web hosting providers for WordPress sites. They are known for their cheap hosting plans and top-notch customer support. SiteGround’s WordPress optimized web hosting offers everything you may need to build and develop a successful website or blog.
- Multiple server locations;
- Free SSL and CDN;
- Excellent customer support;
- Superfast servers.
- Setup fee for monthly billing;
- Limited storage.
Speed and load time are the most critical performance metrics you should look for. Your website must be fast enough if you want to boost your SEO and provide your clients with a good user experience. Even a single second delay causes a 7% drop in conversions, 11% fewer page views, and a 16% drop in client satisfaction.
Most of the websites hosted by SiteGround are loaded in less than 800 ms. So this provider is an excellent choice for those who need their websites to be pretty fast.
SiteGround Server Response Time
The content of your website has a significant influence on page load time. 4k videos or high-resolution images can significantly increase it. But no matter how many images you have on your website, SiteGround’s servers respond in a fraction of a second.
SiteGround Hosting Plans and Features
SiteGround offers cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting, and shared hosting plans.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting allows you to use resources of numerous servers on a cloud architecture. It is a good choice for popular blogs and growing businesses;
- WordPress hosting: It is WordPress optimized modification of the shared web hosting plan, aimed to improve the performance of your WordPress website;
- Dedicated servers: Dedicated servers are more expensive, but you will get a complete server for your site;
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is an excellent option for new websites and beginners.
style=”font-weight: 400;”>You can choose one of three SiteGround’s WordPress hosting plans. They are quite similar to shared hosting plans, and the prices range from $6.99 per month to $14.99 per month.
SiteGround offers great value for money and is personally recommended by WordPress. It is one of the best hosting providers for WordPress websites.
Kinsta – Best Web Hosting For WordPress
Kinsta is probably the best hosting provider for WordPress websites. It offers you several unique features aimed to make your life easier. This web hosting service will do all the work for you, keeping your website secure and backed up.
- High uptime guarantee;
- Fast load speed;
- Good customer support.
- Only hosts WordPress websites.
The history of Kinsta goes back to 2013. Since its foundation, the company has been working hard to become the web hosting service of choice for millions of WordPress users. Kinsta takes numerous tasks off your hands, including caching, securing, and backing up your website.
Moreover, the company hosts your website in the environment that is optimized specifically for WordPress sites. It helps you to save your time and reduce the risk of something going wrong, especially if you are not familiar with this platform.
Kinsta managed WordPress hosting guarantees that you will have fewer issues, as well as faster loading time and less downtime compared to generic servers. Moreover, this company hosts only WordPress websites, so their support staff members are experts at solving related problems.
What Do You Get with Kinsta?
Kinsta is the right choice for you if you need less downtime to worry about, fewer management tasks to take care of, and fast loading times for your customers’ comfort. Let’s find out what you get when choosing this host.
Google Cloud Platform
Kinsta uses the Google Cloud Platform, so you can choose one of more than twenty server locations available. Moreover, it means that Kinsta will host your WordPress website on the Google infrastructure. Many famous brands, such as Coca-Cola, Phillips, Best Buy, HTC, Snapchat, and Spotify, use the same technology.
The Google Cloud Platform’s powerful hardware will guarantee access to the resources your website needs to deliver a stable user experience for your customers.
Automatic WordPress Website Backups
Kinsta offers its clients automatic daily website backups. Depending on your plan, this hosting provider will keep your data for 14 days or longer. It is quite easy to restore your backups, as you can deploy them to the test environment or your live website.
This hosting service offers you several useful functions, including:
- HTTP/2.0: In use on the CDN and the servers;
- PHP: Switch between different PHP versions at the touch of a button;
- Content Delivery Network (CDN): Minimum of 50 GB of KeyCDN usage per month;
- Website caching: Four types of website caching, including an in-house WordPress caching plugin and server-level caching;
- SSL: Install your SSL certificate or get a free one from Let’s Encrypt;
- Uptime checks: The support team checks the status of your website every five minutes and responds instantly to any episodes of downtime detected;
- Support channels: A 24/7 ticketing system and live chat channel, but no phone support.
Kinsta Web Hosting Performance
Kinsta ensures faster loading times you can expect, and it is one of the reasons why so many people choose Kinsta’s premium managed WordPress hosting. Also, the company tries to do its best to make sure the downtime is reduced to a minimum.
You can choose one of eight managed WordPress website hosting plans. The company offers plans for both beginners and professionals, as well as two Enterprise plans and four Business plans. The prices are as follows:
- Starter: For $30 per month, you will get 10 GB disk space, 20,000 visits, and one WordPress install;
- Pro: Paying $60 per month, you will get 20 GB disk space, 40,000 visits, and two WordPress installs;
- Business plans: These plans start from $100 per month and provide you with 30 GB disk space, 100,000 visits, and three WordPress installs;
- Enterprise plans: These plans are the most expensive, and they start from $600 per month, You will get 100 GB disk space, 1,000,000 visits, and 60 WordPress installs.
You can save some money by paying annually since you will get two months free. All Kinsta’s plans include CDN access and a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate. Besides, you can try the company products without financial risk, as there is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
As you can see, there are several critical factors to consider when choosing a web hosting provider for your website. All of the above hosting companies offer low introductory prices, great customer support, fast page loading times, and strong uptime, so you cannot go wrong with any of them.